Thursday, October 3, 2013

Henri Cartier-Bresson

Henri was a french photojournalist. He wasn't only a photographer was a writer, a film maker, and a painter. He only got into photo when he was painting. It seems to me that he liked taking pictures of people the most.

 I like this one a lot because the roads are very ordinary, the boys are very ordinary, but they are being silly and it's cute. Usually people like to take pictures of kids hugging or being lovey dovey or something but he really captured what its all about to be a youngin i think.





I like this photo because it baffles me. The lady looks sick or pissed off or something. Her body language and her face are very unhappy. She's in a room with chairs so shes probably waiting for something and shes not very patient.
I like this one because its really different. Its wierd how she is coming out of the door

1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtful comments. I also thing the image with the woman (a prostitute) coming out of the door is just too strange... almost spooky.

    ReplyDelete