Monday, October 7, 2013

Eadweard Muybridge

Eadweard had a very unique life. He started out photographing motion pictures in England. Although he loved to take motion pictured he became famous for his landscaping pictures of California. Muybridge was also was hired to photograph by the U.S. Army Modac War. And then he killed a Major for having an affair with his wife. It was deemed a justified murder and he went on to teach his photography skills.

This image explains why his landscape photography made him so famous. When I went on vacation and toured waterfalls I thought it was so hard to take a photo that brings the beauty to justice, but he did it! The Trees are so beautiful and thin and the waterfall is falling to straight and there's no awkward angles occurring which is something I struggle with, but yeah I love this photo.

The second photo below is also breath taking. The big rocks in the back round manage to favor the trees below it. Sometimes images like these can go wrong I think because there is just so much to look at and when you are in person and there'
s a lot to look at its amazing but in a photo it can be busy.

And this computer hates me so this format is awkward but the images of the two women in an example of his motion picture, honestly I don't really like any of them I found because they are just really ordinary, but not a lot of people do things like this so he can have credit for that! Like most other people, I think that his landscape work is what makes him amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment