Friday, September 27, 2013

Geo Patters 4

So with this image I was focusing on the pattern of the fence. I loved the leaves on the ground and where it says "Babson Ct" is what makes it different from an ordinary fence. The funny thing is that I have walked to boulevard like so many times and I never noticed it.So I actually didn't have to take many steps to make this one good, this was strangely the first picture I took of the fence and it actually came out good. I did struggle with my shadow though!! And to make this better, maybe I could show more of the plants that were at the bottom of the fence.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this image a lot, but I don't think the Geometric shapes are the subject of the photograph, they are more like the background. I love the image, and I'm so glad you found it and your perspective is terrific, but the subject isn't geometric shapes.

    ReplyDelete