Friday, September 27, 2013

Geo Patterns 2

So for this image I wanted to get the pattern of the fence, but I really loved how perfect that flower was standing straight. I think this one came out as a good idea because you look at the flower but not only do you see the fence behind it. but it wraps around too. So at first I took the picture straight on, and then decided to focus on this one flower. My favorite thing about this picture is the color of the flower and even the green of the stem. I struggled because the flowers on the side frustrated me, but I just got over it. To make it better I could have shown more of the fence.

1 comment:

  1. This is an impossible photo to take with one shot. You have to take several and combine them into one in Photoshop. We will learn this technique in the future.

    ReplyDelete