Friday, September 27, 2013

Geo Patterns 3

Okay so this picture, like as soon as I saw the brick patters and the pattern of the fence, I really wanted to make the vine pop! I was determined. So I was kneeling on the ground to take this, so I wanted to show the vine and the brick between the fence post so I had to sit kind of wierd. My favorite thing about this image is the lime green leaves against the bright red vine!The hardest part was trying to decide if the picture was too bust. To make it better, I could play with the angles.

1 comment:

  1. The subject of the image is the vine, not geometric shapes. The assignment is to show how beautiful simple shapes can be when they are the subject of your photograph. Save this image for extra credit, and take more images that are just about the geometric shapes you find in the world.

    ReplyDelete