Friday, May 9, 2014

Photography

So I feel the need to share how I feel about photography and this advanced photo class. Until recently I haven't really appreciated photo that much but I think after learning from my mistakes and listening to what everyone else was learning it really grew on me. I have realized how to express yourself with an image. The key in inspiration and passion I think. You don't really have to have inspiration and passion for photography though; as long as you have some strong feeling about something, the lens tends to show it to you in the strangest and most unexpected way. I think the reason I started taking good pictures is because I have finally learned so much and I found inspiration in my life to do something good. Maybe it doesn't just take skill like I thought it did because I love Samwuel (the camera) but what I love the most is that in pictures I can remember how I felt in that moment and make it show it with editing it. I am so happy I can finally see the awesomeness in photography that Mrs.Underwood has been trying to show us for so long. I really love to find one thing that inspires me and take a million pictures of it and find the one that shows exactly what I wanted it to. Sometimes I feel like the lens can't see what I see but after so many pictures it really does find it. It's amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment