Monday, March 24, 2014

Bubble Jet Set 2000

Mommy Underwood (our photo teacher) has assigned us a 3D photo project of our choice. I'm doing a self portrait kind of. So the idea is that I have a plain white T shirt thats going to be cut up into pieces, and I have an old sweater that doesn't fit me at all. So what I'm going to do is have pictures of things that reflect my life and that are important to me. After deciding what represents what, I will transfer the images onto the ripped up T shirt and then sew the fabric with the images on them to certain parts of my shirt. For example, I will take a picture of my tattoo (Which is on my back) and print it on to my T-shirt and then sew it onto my T shirt, where my tattoo really is. Another thing is I will put an image of my family onto my heart. So the result will be a sweater with a whole punch of patches of my life!

What I need:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeLytvCEgzM
  • Bubble Jet Set 2000
  • T shirt
  • Sweater
  • Needle and thread
  • Freezer paper

No comments:

Post a Comment